- 4 en-suite
bed-rooms(3 king sized doubles and one twin).
- Comfortably sleeps 8 (max occupancy 10 with sofa-beds)
- Open plan living dining area and kitchen on the
first-floorwith fabulous sea-views from the shaded dining terrace.
- TV/DVD, UK SKY TV with movies and sports (inc BT Sports), Nintendo Wii, and I-Pod dock provided (please bring your own selection of music etc.)
Kitchenis fully equipped with toaster, kettle, microwave, cooker, fridge- freezer, dishwasher & washing machine.
cloak-room/WC on the first floor
- Games Room with Air Hockey, Table Football and Gym equipment
- Air-conditioned/heated throughout.
- High speed 50Mps Wireless internet access (please bring your own laptop /
- Safe (in each bedroom)
- Mosquito screens on doors/windows.
- Shaded private parking
- Extensive private gardens, terraces and large heated swimming pool. (approx depth 5ft - 8ft) (note the heater is available with a small additional charge to help with running costs)
- Weekly maid service and weekly linen change, daily pool maintenance.
- Large backup water depot (Kalkan can suffer from intermittent water supply)
- Telephone (local calls only) and PAYG Turkish mobile provided
All the small things…
We know that little things can make a big difference to your holiday. We hope the following will make your stay in our villa even more comfortable and enjoyable!
- 2 Chilled water dispensers
- Mosquito machines in each
- Beach towels ( 1 per guest per holiday) for use around the pool and taking out and about
Welcomepack typically including tea, coffee, sugar, milk, orange juice, cherry juice, Coke, snacks, beer & wine, fresh bread delivered daily.
- Supplies of toilet roll, washing up liquid, dishwasher tablets, washing powder
- An iron and hair dryers
- A selection of toys, games and pool toys.
- European - UK mains adapters in every room, USB charge points in each bedroom, kitchen and lounge
Small things for small people…
Please let us know if you are
- 2 Cots
- 2 Pushchairs/Buggies
- High chair
- Selection of child swim vests
- Selection of child 3/4 wetsuits (for use early and late season)