- 4 en-suite bed-rooms (3 king sized doubles and one twin).
- Comfortably sleeps 8 (max occupancy 10 with sofa-bed)
- Open plan living dining area and kitchen on the first-floor with fabulous sea-views from the shaded dining terrace.
- TV/DVD, UK SKY TV with movies and sports (inc BT Sports), Nintendo Wii, and I-Pod dock provided (please bring your own selection of music etc.)
- Kitchen is fully equipped with toaster, kettle, microwave, cooker, fridge- freezer, dishwasher & washing machine.
- Small cloak-room/WC on the first floor
- Games Room with Air Hockey, Table Football and Gym equipment
- Air-conditioned/heated throughout.
- High speed 50Mps Wireless internet access (please bring your own laptop / smart phone etc.)
- Safe (in each bedroom)
- Mosquito screens on doors/windows.
- Shaded private parking
- Extensive private gardens, terraces and large swimming pool. (approx depth 5ft - 8ft)
- Weekly maid service and weekly linen change, daily pool maintenance.
- Large backup water depot (Kalkan can suffer from intermittent water supply)
- Telephone (local calls only) and PAYG Turkish mobile provided
All the small things…
We know that little things can make a big difference to your holiday. We hope the following will make your stay in our villa even more comfortable and enjoyable!
- 2 Chilled water dispensers
- Mosquito machines in each bed-room
- Beach towels ( 1 per guest per holiday) for use around the pool and taking out and about
- Welcome pack typically including tea, coffee, sugar, milk, orange juice, cherry juice, Coke, snacks, beer & a bottle of white wine.
- Supplies of toilet roll, washing up liquid, dishwasher tablets, washing powder and insect repellent.
- An iron and hair dryers
- A selection of toys, games and pool toys.
- European - UK mains adapters in every room
Small things for small people…
Please let us know if you are travelling with babies or young children and we can provide appropriate equipment including:
- 2 Cots
- 2 Pushchairs/Buggies
- High chair
- Selection of child swim vests
- Selection of child 3/4 wetsuits (for use early and late season)